Yaacovzon Movers have been proudly supplying commercial businesses and residential homes of Maryland and D.C. area with local and long distance moving services. Being fully insured and licensed, along with our crew members having advanced training and years of experience, we passionately apply a high moral standard and friendly customer service, to make Yaacovzon Movers the most trusted and dependable movers around. Yaacovzon Movers offers our valued customers packing and packaging services when they are destined to move both locally and over long distances.
Yaacovzon Movers offers our customers the professional quality products we utilize. We offer the following packing day products:
– Multiple size boxes
– China Dish box packs
– Clothing and wardrobe boxes
– Picture boxes
– TV boxes
– Wrapping paper
– Bubble wrap
– Mattress wraps in all their sizes
– Corrugated- multiple sizes
– Shrink wrap – multiple sizes
Packing Tips for Moving:
– A month or so before moving day, go through each room, and sell or donate gently used items you no longer want or need, recycle what you can and toss out the trash. It will give you a good idea of what kind of boxes and materials you will need to pack up.
– Start packing the nonessentials ahead of time to make the final day go faster and smoother. Label your boxes so that the movers will know where they go.
– At the minimum, secure the bottom of every box properly with packing tape.
– Pack heavier items, like books for example, in smaller boxes. In the larger boxes, pack lighter items, like your linens. This will prevent boxes from being overly too heavy to handle and minimize breaking boxes.
– Pack your electronics, computers, and small appliances in their original boxes whenever possible. If you don’t have the original boxes, protect each item in a heavy plastic bag, double box it, and generously fill the boxes with packing peanuts.
– To make computer and entertainment assembly simpler, label the cords as pack it up.
– Use the wardrobe boxes for good clothing and draperies and curtains.
– Pack dishes and glassware in wrapping paper. Place old towels in the boxes and in between layers for more cushions. Be sure to stand glassware up as opposed to lying it down on its side.
– Don’t forget to remove or secure pendulums and chimes in grandfather clocks.
– NEVER pack hazardous waste or flammable items such as gasoline or paint thinners. Dispose of them properly before you move.
Packing & Packaging Services in Silver Spring, Germantown, Gaithersburg, Chevy Chase, Annapolis, Baltimore, Rockville MD, Alexandria, VA & Washington DC
When you are ready for your move, whether you are a commercial business or a residential home, moving locally or over a long distance, Yaacovzon Movers can assist you and provide you with premium packing materials. Call us today to get started!